The Death Clock
Have you ever asked yourself 'when will I die?', our advanced life expectancy calculator will accurately* predict your death date for you depending on where you live, how much you smoke and your lifestyle to show your own death clock countdown. To predict your death date, simply input your date of birth, sex, smoking habits, your BMI and the country you live in. If you don't know your BMI simply use the BMI calculator form.
Your BMI Results
We have calculated your BMI to be:Return to Death Clock
- Under 18.5 - Underweight
- 18.5-24.9 - Normal
- 25-29.9 - Overweight
- 30+ - Obese
- 40+ - Seriously Obese
As your BMI is a good indication of a healthy lifestyle it has the biggest effect on your prediction. It is never too late to adapt to healthy living, a diet intake that balances out your physical excersions is the key to weight loss!
Ready? Hit submit and our hamster slaves will spin up their wheels and report your personalised death clock so you can make a note in your diary.
*should be used for fun only, this calculator is unlikely to predict your actual date of death.
Our top tips for a longer life
1) Maintain a healthy bodyweight
2) Perform reguar exercise, get up and move!
3) Stop smoking
4) Eat a healthy, balanced diet & reduce consumption of processed foods
5) Drink less (or no) alcohol
6) Aim for 7-8 hours sleep each night
7) Prioritise happiness and have a purpose
8) Avoid or manage stress
10) Avoid unprotected & prolonged sun exposure